I Am Cellophane



I own the Island Hood of Groove, located off the Northern shores of Aurora Island.

I run freely over, upon, through and about the world of There. I will peek into your house, marvel over the things you've done in your Hood, enjoy the Quests you put together and try my best to win at the card tables!

I love exploring, hover boarding, jumping from high places with the delightful intent of falling, falling and falling... I so enjoy saving a Place- especially in a Hood- only to return months later to see what has changed or what has remained. I love teleporting to the Amusement Park, pondering the absence of Avatars. I return again and again to the ground far below Saja, moving through the mist, wondering if I'll spy another person doing the same.

I make many observations in There. I watch drama both large and small play itself out in the card rooms, paz communities and fickle relationships between Avatars. I'm ever amazed as I watch the manner in which human beings choose to utilize their alter-identities while signed on and in to this world.

I engage in a bit of impish behavior myself at times- rising to the call of rumor and myth.

I so aspire in collecting the art of Therians. I choose what I consider to be the most relevant of work to gather and display in the Huts strewn over my Island. I drop scrolls filled with videos and lyrics of my favorite songs over my Island in hopes that when you visit you will hear something new or something to soothe or something to rev you up on a low-energy day.


I want to add beauty, cause, peace, good will, impish pranks, music, poetry, insight and spirit to the world of There.

Everything that I do is a work in progress.

Curious about the
person behind the Avie?
Press her photo above
to visit Elizabeth's blog. :)

  © 2009-2011 Elizabeth Robinson ~~ Background image provided by 'Madhattermemphis Therian': Maidenflight in There