Card Player!

I love dragging my Avatar all over There in search of card games. I'll have her play ornery teens, random singles or join games in progress in need of a 3rd or 4th. She will play any card game but prefers Gin or Poker.



My favorite place to find a card game is the Ginstar Tournament Complex located in the sky on Aziti Prime. You have the same people in the room night after night- not much variety or new people showing up- but besides that one drawback I find the best Gin players there. They've taught me to play quite well myself!





If I'm not trying to pull myself away from AFK duties/situations to make it to a Ginstar tourney, I will randomly explore There for delightful little games I least expect to find.


Cellophane is many things but she loves playing cards! The little 'ding dong' of a completed game is akin to opening a brand new box of chocolates; it isn't about which side the ding dong is on- it only matters that a box is open and ready to have a stab at!

Curious about the
person behind the Avie?
Press her photo above
to visit Elizabeth's blog. :)

  © 2009-2011 Elizabeth Robinson ~~ Background image provided by 'Madhattermemphis Therian': Maidenflight in There