Paddo's

Way back in my own way back history, under one of my former Avatar identities (KillerHeadache) I met Paddo in Gabi's neighborhood.

It was the second neighborhood I rented in. As it was a new place to call home, I tucked away the 'Stone House' and 'Meeting Place' structures I'd used in King Midas' Hood, which was my first 'Hood home' in There. I had my eye on the new Brownstone that had only just appeared in auctions and thought it would be great fun to drop on the uneven topography I was to rent.

In that Hood of which I cannot remember the name, I remember Paddo most as I lent him my 'Stone House'- my favorite and first home I bought in There. It was one of those generic type beach houses. It was unique as it boasted a wraparound porch. Since I wasn't using the house I figured it wouldn't hurt to lend it to Paddo. He was preparing to drop a Paz and was looking for something different to use as a home.

Paddo promised to return the house to me when he was finished with it but he never did. After I left that Hood, I lost touch with Gabi, Gloriana (the woman who led me to the Hood) and Paddo.

Over the coming months after I too left the Hood (I'd found Arcadia and wanted to try it out) I ran into Paddo a few times and hinted around about getting my Stone House back. He didn't take the hint. When I came across his little Paz last week I wanted to drop a book and raise my tone a bit about the house he never returned to me but figured that so many years have passed the poor old guy probably either forgot about it or forgot about it and then sold my house...

Here's to you Aussie! Hope you're well!

I've never lent anything to another Avatar since...

Curious about the
person behind the Avie?
Press her photo above
to visit Elizabeth's blog. :)

  © 2009-2011 Elizabeth Robinson ~~ Background image provided by 'Madhattermemphis Therian': Maidenflight in There